What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you decide to place an order with us, there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order (such as your name, delivery address, email address and contact number).
We will pass on your personal information to third parties if it an essential part of trading with you (for example, passing your name and address to carriers, or contact number should there be a query with the delivery).
We will not rent or sell your name, email address, residential address or any other personal information to any unrelated third party.
For time to time we may also request further information to help us improve our service to you.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We may use information held about you to:
- Set up, manage your account and contact you about your account;
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Provide you with, or permit third parties to provide you information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changed to our services.
We may disclose your information:
- If “Ameilya” or “Your Beauté Box” are acquired by a third party in which personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets and, in which case, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- To protect our customers and Ameilya from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks, together with account information to organization including law enforcement agencies involved in fraud prevention, detection and credit risk reduction.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
- Unless required to do so by law, will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide to us without your consent.
Marketing and Communications
You will have he opportunity to subscribe to other areas of the site, For example, you may wish to receive newsletters or enter competitions. In these circumstances we will ask for additional information, such as your age, occupation, style, interests. This will assist us to target advertising the goofs or services of unrelated third party companies. However, we do not pass on your personal information to third parties.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, you have the option of ‘opting out’. Clear instruction on how to opt out of each page will be detailed specifically (for example, at the bottom of our e-newsletter you will have option to unsubscribe from each email. Alternatively, please let us know in writing.
The Data Protection Act dictates that we must protect your account information against unauthorized access or release. We will not sell, rent or loan any personal information to any third party, unless you have authorized us to or we are legally required to do so.